FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Nitro League facilitates ownership, customization, collection, and trade for unique NFT cars and parts. Players may hone their racing skills and earn rewards for their performance. Anyone can fulfill their dream of becoming a racer in the Nitro League.
Once you download the game you will be able to play it.
- There is no KYC requirement
- The game is designed for users of all ranges - a $30 smartphone will experience the same visuals as a $1,000 phone.
- There will be a free-to-earn component
- You can play without a token
- The token will also be on DEX, a fully regulated global virtual asset trading and custody platform
Anyone will be able to play the games, there is no KYC requirement or token required to play. We are mass market-focused, we want everyone playing NITRO.
This is why we have a AAA game company with over 500m downloads as a partner, a AAA blockchain team, and great commercial games people. We have blended the best of all worlds, we completely recognize that.
The team has been really hustling, getting the IDO launched and the game ready for release in a very short span of time - we couldn't be doing it all without such a stellar team. Released 3D NFT cars, along with a garage gameplay where you could showcase your NFTs. We will also be launching the Nitro Arcade 2D game soon. We also have the 3D skilled racing planned for release early next year.
- Practice events
- Daily events
- Weekly tournaments (coming soon)
- Season championships
- Head-to-head (coming soon)
and OpenSea marketplace (https://testnets.opensea.io/collection/performance-essentials ).